2.04.2006

for the girls - Bitch Ph.D.

my new favorite bitch. but being that i become bitchy when around bitches, i probably won't be visiting her very often (i like being a non-bitch, thank you). however, she does have very interesting posts about abortion, rearing children and its economic implications, Planned Parenthood, and the power struggle of the genders, if you are able to ignore her worshipping her own feminism (gag). don't get me wrong, i love my sisters, but when you talk/write like that, you remind me of the inconsiderate cell phone man.

thank goodness ICPMs are not that prevalent in real life. ICPM - the gentle reminder to all of us to be socially responsible.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"MAULED BY A TIGER"

"WELL NOT FROM WHERE I'M SITTING"

I LOVE ICPM

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home