2.08.2006

zillow mania

zillow's a neat new tool for buyers and sellers to check what's a 'fair' market price for their home. i finally got the chance to check it out today, and found good news and bad news. the property on the left (detached duplex 2-family) is the one i'm about to purchase, and the purchase price we settled on is higher than the zestimate! the one (attached 1-family townhouse) on the right is the one my family will be selling soon, and the zestimate looks mighty healthy!

i'm not sure how they get their numbers - seems a bit wonky to me. however, it's another research tool that i'll find useful in the future, so i hope it stays past its beta phase.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very pleased to uncover this web site. I need to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and I have you book marked to see new stuff on your site. I hope you don't
mind, I bookmarked Blogger: aingeal is at Delicious so my family can read it also.
May I also reveal a word of advice. Buying excellent
video marketing could well be very tough. I find it most favourable to
speak to a a Probate Lawyer in San Diego. Our staff of San Diego Bankruptcy Attorney
are here to help with all of your legal needs.


My web page San Diego Bankruptcy Lawyers

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home