3.07.2006

damnit, don't break up in front of my house

i've moved in! halfway. my computer and tv are still at the old place, so that means i'm not loitering online when i get home. to cure the boredom and the quiet, i've started reading fluke by christopher moore. (werd, i didn't know he wrote the stupidest angel.)

first thing any neighbor said to us was 'don't drive over my (garbage can) lid.'

first thing i witnessed this morning was a couple breaking up in front of my house. well, i don't know if that's what they were doing, but the girl was crying, and the boy was trying to stop her from crying. it was just a tad awkward trying to lock my door, tune them out, and then tiptoe past them (they were about 5 feet away from me).

so i'll be disappearing for a few days. in the mean time, check out TEA MARIE and all its novelty tea-related products. until march 17, use this promotional discount code that gives you 10% off all purchases - FNFLCH10. happy shopping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home